Friday Finds is a meme hosted at A Daily Rhythm. You just have to showcase the books you’ve found this week and added to your To Be Read (TBR).
My finds are:
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
- Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
- Dexter is Dead by Jeff Lindsay
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
I need to read some of my other books before I buy these though. What have you recently added to your TBR?