This award looks fun because it gives you an opportunity to find new blogs, promote your favourite blogs, and find out a little bit more about the people you follow. There are a few rules though:
- Each nominee must have under 200 followers
- Thank and link to the nominated blog
- Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they have been nominated
- Write a post containing the questions
- Include these rules in the post
Finding 10 blogs with less than 200 followers may be difficult but I’ll try my best.
So here are the 10 questions that The Night Girl has provided:
1. Tell me about your favourite book genre? or sub genres? Why is it your favourite?
- I love Classics. I always have done and I can’t explain why. I also love crime and thriller books because I love the suspense created in these books. I love a book that keeps me on the edge of my seat.
2. Do you have any other passions? if so, what are they?
- I love dancing. Mainly ballet and modern jazz but also tap. I also love video games. I even stayed up to watch E3.
3. Favourite summer activity that isn’t reading?
- Swimming. I love going on holiday to a hotel with a pool where I can swim outside in the sunshine all day long.
4. How do you feel about gardening?
- It’s not my favourite thing in the world. I have a Christmas cactus that I look after but that is the extent of my green thumb.
5. Do you believe in mermaids?
- I don’t know. We hardly know anything about our oceans so anything could live down there.
6. What historical period of time do you think you would have liked to live in?
- I love the Renaissance period. It’s my favourite historical period and my favourite era of literature too.
7. Do you prefer stand alone books or trilogies or even series?
- I love stand alone books because with series’ I feel obliged to buy the whole set even if I don’t plan on reading them. It’s a problem.
8. If you could choose a best friend from a book (e.g. what main characters best friend would you want to be your best friend) who would it be and from what book?
- Hmm. I don’t know. I love Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter series. He’s a loyal friend in the books and he really understands and loves Harry.
9. If you could acquire any type of skill in the world, what would it be?
- I’d like to be fluent in another language. I can get by in German and I know some Italian and French (not a lot though) but I’d like to be fluent in a language other than English.
10. Do you judge books by their covers?
- I do. I know I shouldn’t but I do. Some covers just really put me off reading the book.
My questions are:
- What is your all time favourite book? Why?
- Do you like cooking/baking? If so, what’s your favourite thing to cook/bake?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- If you could travel to one country in the world, where would it be and why?
- Do you like Young Adult novels?
- What is your favourite genre of music? Why?
- If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
- If you could meet any author who would it be? Why?
- What languages do you speak? Are there any that you want to learn?
- Which book character do you most identify with?
I hope you have fun answering these questions if you take part.
- Areli @ Arelireads
- All My Love, Lj
- Claire @ Art and Soul
- Charley @ Books and Bakes 1
- Beatrice @ Beatrice Learns to Read
- Juliet @ Girl, reading
Thank you again to The Night Girl for nominating me.