Thank you to the wonderful Claire at Art and Soul for nominating me for the Infinity Dreams Award.
For this award, I have to list 7 of my dreams…
- I’d like to get a Distinction grade for my Masters degree. That would be amazing.
- Continuing with the academic theme, I’d like to get a PhD one day.
- I want to travel around most of Europe before I’m 25. I’d like to do it alone too even though my friends and parents aren’t keen on the idea of me going alone. I have a plan to set off after my MA graduation in January 2017 so hopefully that will happen.
- I want to live in Italy one day. It’s a beautiful country and I felt at home there when I visited in 2010.
- I’d like to meet someone and fall in love. This is a simple dream but I’d like to find someone to enjoy my life with.
- I want to find a job/career that I enjoy. I honestly don’t care about making lots of money. I just want to love my job.
- I want to see the Northern Lights.
I would like to nominate three amazing bloggers for this award:
I hope you will be able to join in with this award.
Thank you again to Claire for nominating me. Go take a look at her blog!