I’ve been tagged in the ‘More Happy Than Not Tag’ by the lovely Erika over at Erika in Bookventureland and by the wonderful Charley @ BooksandBakes1. Thank you so much and I’m really sorry it’s taken me so long to do this!
So What’s This Tag About?
The I Am More Happy Than Not Tag was created by Shelumiel @ Bookish and Awesome but originally made in response to the “What makes you #MoreHappyThanNot?” question inspired by Adam Silvera’s upcoming debut More Happy Than Not. Basically highlight ways you’ve been able to express happiness from the things—big and small—in your life.
Rules for the tag: (1) answer the question “What makes you more happy than not?”, (2) link back to this post (so I can read your entry) or to the person who tagged you, and (3) have FUN.
Okay, let’s see when I’m more happy than not shall we!
- When I am dancing I am more happy than not.
- I am more happy than not when I’m watching my favourite TV shows
- Baking (and eating what I’ve baked) makes me more happy than not.
- Whenever I spend time with my best friend I am more happy than not.
- Buying and reading books makes me more happy than not.
- Visiting beautiful cities and countries makes me more happy than not.
- I am more happy than not when I’m buying make-up
- Seeing my favourite singers live makes me more happy than not.
- Whenever I eat a nice meal I am more happy than not.
- If the weather is warm and the sun is shining I am more happy than not.
- I’m more happy than not when I’m spending time with my family.
I could add so much more to this list but I’m going to leave it there.