Thank you to Claire over at Art and Soul for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award. I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to complete this!
To accept the award, you have to:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Copy the award badge and display it in your award post.
3. Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you asked.
4. Nominate other bloggers and set them some new questions to answer.
1. When was the last time you wrote something with pen and paper? What was it?
- I write with pen and paper all the time as a student. I think the last thing I wrote with pen and paper was either my MA module choices (because I couldn’t decide) or a blog post for a new blog that I’m starting in September.
2. Have you read a book more than once? What was it?
- I’ve read so many books more than once. A few are: Dracula, 1984, Alice’s Adventure’s in Wonderland, Northern Lights, and Peter and Wendy.
3. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- I enjoy writing about my interests and I love interacting with other bloggers. It’s a great experience.
4. What’s the funniest video you’ve ever seen on the internet? If you can remember and find it, please include the link!
- It’s not the funniest video I’ve ever seen on the internet but I find it pretty funny. It’s an astronaut dropping things because he’s forgotten that gravity is a thing. The only link I can find to it is here.
- What’s the last film you saw at the cinema?
- Do you write notes in your books?
- Do you have a favourite comedian?
- What song did you last listen to?
- What is your favourite closing line in a book or film?
Thanks again to Claire for nominating me!