Kirsty @ Kirsty Reads nominated my for the Sunshine Blogger Awards last month. I’m so sorry it’s taken me so long to post the award. Thank you for nominating me!
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from your nominator
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions
1. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
- I’d probably choose to go to Iceland. There’s a chance of seeing the Northern Lights and I’ve been told that Reykjavik is a beautiful city too.
2. What book made you fall in love with reading?
- 1984 by George Orwell. It was the first book that I really engaged with as a teenager.
3. Do you have any pets? If so what?
- I don’t have any pets
4. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Hmm, after my recent trip to Italy I’d have to say aubergine parmigiana (or melanzane parmigiana). It’s delicious.
5. You’re trapped on a deserted island and only have one book, one film and one cd. What would each one be?
- The book would be Dracula by Bram Stoker, the film would be Mad Max: Fury Road, and the CD would be Nicki Minaj’s Pinkprint.
6. What’s the best book you’ve read this year?
- The Woman Warrior by Maxine Hong Kingston.
7. What’s the worst book you’ve read this year and why?
- The Passion of New Eve by Angela Carter. I hated it. There are no words to describe how much I hated that book.
8. Do you have a favourite musician/band?
- I have so many. Bastille, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons, Panic! at the Disco. I could go on…
9. Do you have a book you would love to see turned into a movie or tv series?
- Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. Don’t tell me that Supernatural includes elements from this book because I’m trying to forget that that TV show exists.
10. What’s your party trick?
- I can do the splits. That’s about it.
11. Other than reading what else do you like doing?
- I love video games. I’m currently making my way through The Order: 1886.
That’s it. This is the point where I should be nominating other people and writing questions but I’m not going to. I have so many tags/awards to do that I’d be nominating the same people all the time.
Thank you again to Kirsty for nominating me. You should all go check out her blog!