I’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by the lovely Nicola @ Book Bunny. Thank you so much for thinking of me!
RULES FOR THE CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Five facts about myself:
1. I’m a dancer. I’m trained in ballet, tap, modern jazz, contemporary ballet (ew), and Irish dancing. I miss dancing. My favourite class was pointe class.
2. I have too many incomplete book series’. It annoys me every time I look at my bookcases but I don’t have enough money to complete them all at the moment.
3. I am apparently determined to keep myself in education for as long as possible. Yay for a fourth year at university.
4. I’m a huge Shakespeare nerd but I love most Renaissance literature and art.
5. I’m stupidly excited about going back to Florida next year. I’m going to buy so much Harry Potter shit (again). It’s going to be such an amazing holiday, I just know it.
Feel free to ignore this if you’ve already done it or you don’t want to take part.
Thank you again to Nicola for nominating me. Please check out her blog!