I’ve been tagged by the lovely Charley at Books and Bakes for this award. Thank you so much! You should all go check out her wonderful blog because it’s amazing and she’s such a friendly blogger.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you & create 7 new ones
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
- This is a very difficult question. I can think of so many amazing books but I’m going to choose Stieg Larsson’s The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo because I love it so much.
2. Which season during the year do you prefer?
- Autumn. Specifically early autumn when the days are warm but the nights are cool and there’s not too much rain. The weather forecast for the UK is exactly like this for the coming week so fingers crossed that they’ve got it right for once.
3. Do you prefer to read books then see the TV/film adaptation, or see the TV/film adaptations then read the book?
- I normally prefer to read the books first but sometimes it doesn’t matter. I didn’t read Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell before I watched the TV show and I still really enjoyed both.
4. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Tired, hungry, bored.Passionate, nerdy, disorganised.
5. Early mornings or late nights?
- Late nights. I hate getting up before 9am. It’s awful.
6. What advice would you give to your former teenage self?
- Don’t worry about what other people think of you. You don’t live your life for them. Also, don’t take an A Level in Maths because you’ll regret it. Choose History instead.
7. If you could pick any character, from any book, who would you pick to be your best friend and sidekick?
- I’d choose Sirius Black from the Harry Potter books. I’d love to be one of the Marauders.
- Who is your favourite book/film/tv show character?
- If you could choose to meet any famous person (alive or dead), who would you choose and why?
- Are you a Harry Potter fan? Be honest.
- If you could live in any time period which would you choose?
- E-readers or physical books?
- What’s the last film you went to see at the cinema?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? What would your ideal life be like?
- Sarah and Faith @ Sublime Reads
- Nicola @ Book Bunny
- Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse
- Shelbie @ Lu-Lu’s Rants and Reads
- Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
- Kirsty @ Kirsty Reads
- Jessy @ My Simple Daily Blog
Feel free to ignore this if you don’t want to take part or you have already done the award.
Thank you again to Charley for nominating me!