I’ve been tagged by Calliope the Book Goddess to do the Unpopular Opinion Book Tag. Thank you!
This looks like an interesting tag and I don’t want to cause any arguments because I don’t like popular books etc. Let’s see how it goes…
1. A popular book or series that you didn’t like
I didn’t like Looking for Alaska by John Green. I had to force myself to complete it.
2. A popular book that everyone hates but you love
I can’t think of any.
3. A love triangle where your ship did not sail
I don’t really ship characters. But I didn’t like the whole Peeta-Katniss-Gale thing in The Hunger Games and its sequels.
4. A popular genre that you hardly reach for
Religious fiction or romance novels.
5. A beloved character you didn’t like
I don’t like Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars at all.
6. A popular author you can’t get into
Umm… John Green?
7. A popular books series you have no interest in reading
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. I know that I’ll never read this. I’ve just got no interest in reading Cassandra Clare’s books.
8. An adaptation you like better than the book
I can’t think of an adaptation that I like better than the book. I usually like the book more or I like them equally.
I’m tagging you!
I’m not going to tag anyone specifically because I’m not sure who has done it. But if you do want to take part then please take this opportunity!