Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is: Ten Bookish Things I Want to Quit Or Have Quit. I’m choosing to do a list of Ten Book Series I Have Abandoned because I have abandoned quite a few recently and I really need to update my TBR to reflect this.
- A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin – I just can’t deal with this series anymore. I don’t want to read the new book and I’ve abandoned my re-read of the previous books.
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick – I was going to finish this but I’ve decided against it.
- Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon – I really do want to finish this series but I’ve only read three of the six published books and she has at least three more books planned so I don’t know if I’ll ever get around to reading them.
- Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella – I began to read this series in my early teen years but I’ve decided to officially abandon the series.
- The Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith – I have no idea what’s going on in this series anymore so I’m leaving it alone forever.
- The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike – I don’t know when I last read a book in this series so I’m abandoning it.
I only made it to 6 but that’s still a fair amount of series’ that I’m abandoning.
*The pictures above link to their Amazon UK pages.