Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Author Duos You’d LOVE To See Write A Book Together
Hmm, this is a tricky one this week…
- China Miéville and Neil Gaiman – They could probably write some really weird dark fantasy book together.
- Jo Nesbø and Stieg Larsson* – Two of my favourite crime writers so they’d obviously write a crime novel.
- Jo Nesbø and Lee Child – Again, a crime novel.
- Rick Riordan and J. K. Rowling – Greek/Roman/Egyptian/Norse mythology and Harry Potter!
- James Dashner and Susanne Collins – Obviously a dystopian YA novel that involves killing children and teenagers. On second thought, maybe they shouldn’t be allowed to write a book together.
I can’t think of any more!
*I know that Stieg Larsson passed away a while ago but I can still dream.