Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is: 10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me. YOU DREAM IT AND THE BOOKISH GENIE CAN DO IT.
1. I’d wish for the chance to meet William Shakespeare. Mainly because it would really help with my research but who wouldn’t want to meet the Bard?
2. I’d also wish to meet Christopher Marlowe.
3. I’d want a room which was covered in shelf space for all of my books. It would also expand automatically every time the room was filled. Basically, I’d ask for an ever-expanding library.
4. I’d wish for a decent adaptation of Northern Lights by Philip Pullman.
5. I’d like to own all of the books that I’m missing from different series’. For example: I’m missing two books from The Lord of the Rings, 15 books from Lee Child’s Jack Reacher series, and so many books from the Discworld series.
6. I want The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater to be released sooner.
7. I’d like to meet Arthur Conan Doyle so that I could show him all of the Sherlock adaptations because he’d hate them.
8. I’d also wish to meet Oscar Wilde. That would be fantastic.
9. I’d wish for just one more book by Terry Pratchett or Iain Banks.
10. Finally, I’d wish for Gansey from The Raven Boys to be real.
What would you wish for?