Thank you to Beatrice @ Beatrice Reads for nominating me for this award! Please go check out her wonderful blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs.
Which 2 characters from 2 different books would you would like to see in one book?
- I’d love to see Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter books and Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series in the same book. A Harry Potter-Percy Jackson crossover would be fab.
What is your bookish pet peeve?
- People writing in books that don’t belong to them. I hate picking up a book from the library only to find that it’s barley readable because someone decided to write all over it.
Which book would you want to have a different ending? Why?
- I hate the epilogue in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows but so I’d be happy if that didn’t exist.
If you were to write a book based on your life, in what genre would it be?
- I don’t know if my boring life would fit into any genre. I’ve spent my whole life in education, which isn’t unusual since I’m only 21, so nothing much has happened in my life. Maybe a travel book because I’ve been to a few nice places.
Shortest time you’ve finished a book.
- I read Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll in 45 minutes.
Longest time you’ve finished a book.
- It took me a couple of years to finish both The Return of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle and The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan. I didn’t actively read either of them for about 18 months though. Tristram Shandy by Lawrence Sterne took me two weeks to read and I read it every day so it’s probably that one.
Describe your blog in 5 words.
- Disorganised. Bookish. Pink. I can only think of three.
Who’s your spirit animal in the fictional world?
- I have no idea. I don’t understand the concept of spirit animals beyond it being a part of Native American culture. Someone explain please?
What is something you’ve learned from blogging?
- I’ve learnt that people are incredibly friendly. It’s so lovely to be a part of such a great blogging community.
Is there anything you want to change in the blogging community?
- I just think I’d like to get rid of any negativity in the community. There’s no reason for it.
This is where I should be nominating other people and writing questions. However, practically everyone has done this award by now, I’ve done it twice myself, so I’m not going to tag anyone.
Thanks again to Beatrice for nominating me!