I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the lovely Lucía @ Luucy Love Books. Thank you so much! Please go check out her wonderful blog.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 facts about me:
- I don’t watch much TV. I have a few shows that I really enjoy watching (e.g. Elementary, Great British Bake Off, How to Get Away with Murder) but I just don’t enjoy most TV shows.
- I’ve had two jobs in retail and I hated them both.
- I don’t sleep very well. I haven’t since I was born. When I was in high school I only slept for a couple of hours a week.
- I performed as a dancer in pantomimes every Christmas from being 8 years old to 15 years old. Do they have pantomimes in other countries?
- I love video games. I’m currently working my way through Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate and enjoying it much more than I expected to.
- I’ve been to the USA three times. I’ll be going for a fourth time next October (2016). I’ve only ever been to Florida and New York though.
- I’m a huge Doctor Who fan. Or I was. I haven’t really enjoyed it since David Tennant left but I still watch it.
- Charley @ Books and Bakes 1
- Calliope the Book Goddess
- Analee @ Book Snacks
- Sarah and Faith @ Sublime Reads
- Nicola @ Rust and Stardust
- Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse
- Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
- Kirsty @ Kirsty Reads
- Erika @ Erika in Bookventure Land
- Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
- Book Bear Blog
- Jordyn @ J. Bookish
- Annemieke @ A Dance with Books
- Claire @ Art and Sould
- Erika @ The Book’s the Thing
If you have already done this or don’t want to do it then feel free to ignore this nomination!
Thanks again to Lucía for nominating me!