Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is: Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels I am Looking Forward To.
I am changing this topic slightly to Top Ten 2016 Novels I am Looking Forward To – mainly because I don’t really know about any debut novels coming out next year.
1. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater – I’m very sad that this series is ending but I need this book. I don’t think I can wait until the 26th of April.
2. The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan – A new book about Greek myth. I can’t wait. (Cover has not been released)
3. The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan – The second book in the Magnus Chase series. I haven’t read the first book yet but I will have read it before this comes out in October 2016. (Cover has not been released)
4. The Last Days of New Paris by China Miéville – I love China Miéville’s books so I’m excited for this one. (Cover has not been released)
5. Spook’s: The Dark Army by Joseph Delaney – I have so many of his books to catch up on but I won’t be able to resist buying the newest edition to The Spook’s Series’.
6. The Lunchbox Book by Katerina Dimitriadis – This is a cookery book that I’m looking forward to buying because I have always eat the same thing for lunch – a sandwich and a packet of crisps – and I want to be inspired. I know, I could just get recipes from the internet but I really like cookbooks.
7. Good + Simple by Jasmine Hemsley and Melissa Hemsley – Another cookery book. I think that I should mention that I can’t actually cook but I want to learn how to!
I can’t think of any more!