- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
Day 2: Favourite Christmas tradition (new or old)
We don’t have many Christmas traditions. One of the traditions we did have was putting the tree up on the 12th but we broke that tradition this year and we put it up on the 13th instead. It will be taken down on the 6th of January though.
Other “traditions” include:
- watching the Queen’s speech
- visiting family in the morning and spending the rest of the day just chilling.
- not getting up until at least 8am.
So yeah, we don’t really do Christmas traditions in our house.
I think everyone is already taking part in this lovely challenge so I’m not tagging anyone specifically. However, please do take this opportunity to take part if you want to!