Happy New Year everyone!
I’m very excited for 2016 because I know that it’s going to be a fab year!
Yesterday I published a post about my goals and resolutions for 2015 so today I’m posting a list of goals for 2016. I’m splitting the list into sections to make it easier for me to keep track of throughout the year.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week
- Get to my goal weight of 10 stone 10 pounds by October
- Make some changes to this blog – include a variety of different posts
- Achieve at least a Merit in my MA
- Be more sociable
- Learn how to cook – especially parmigiana di melanzane
- Save money for Florida
- Wear lipstick and eye-shadow more often
- Go to Magic Kingdom in Disney World, Florida
- Be able to do the splits again
Re-read Challenge – I want to re-read three series’ this year.
- Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling (7 books)
- The Millennium series by Stieg Larsson (3 books)
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan (5 books)
I’m not including the newest book in the Millennium series because I just want to read the original trilogy.
Monthly book challenge:
- Read a book that has been on my TBR for over 2 years
- Read a book by an author I’ve never read before
- Read a book that was given to me by my parents
- Read an epic poem
- Read a book that was published in the year I was born (1994)
- Read a book that was published this year (2016)
- Read a book that was published before 1900
- Read a book that was originally written in another language and has been translated to English
- Read a book with a one word title
- Read a book with 500+ pages
- Read a book that was once banned in the UK
- Read a book that is set during Christmas
- To read 60 books this year
I’ll be posting updates on these challenges and goals throughout the year.
Happy New Year!