I saw this tag over at It’s All About Books last week and I thought I’d have a go. I have nothing to do today except write reviews and do book tags so this is a nice way to spend some time.
Okay, on to the questions…
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. This is a weird question.
2. Do you take the shampoo or conditioner bottles from hotels?
No. I don’t use hotel shampoo and conditioner anyway. I always take my own,
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. I feel trapped if the sheets are tucked in.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No. I did ‘borrow’ a traffic cone before though. I put it back.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes. They’re really useful when you’re a literary critic and you want to annotate a book without writing on the book. I hate writing in books so post-it notes are my best friends when I’m writing essays.
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
If I’ve got a coupon then I generally use it. I’ve never cut out a coupon though. I only use the ones that get sent to me by Tesco and Boots etc.
7. Would you rather be attacked by big bear or bees?
I’d rather be attacked by a bear. The bees would die if they attacked me, since stinging kills them, and I don’t want that to happen.
8. Do you have freckles?
No. I have a lot of moles or ‘beauty marks’ though.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
No. I try to smile in a lot of photos but sometimes you’ve just got to pull a silly face or something.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmm, probably being pestered while I’m working on an essay. It just really annoys me that people ignore that I’m trying to work even though I’ve told them a thousand times.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes. I don’t know why though.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
13. What about pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance when there is no music playing?
Yep. All the time.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I chew the ends of pens but not pencils.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
It’s a double bed.
18. What is your song of the week?
Someone New by Hozier
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course. It’s just a colour. It doesn’t mean anything.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
I like animated films but the only real cartoon I watch is Gravity Falls. I love the old ones too though like Tom and Jerry and Johnny Bravo.
21. What’s your least favourite movie?
Avatar. The James Cameron one. I hated it.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had any?
I don’t know. On a beach? Seems like a standard place to bury treasure.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Mostly lemonade or diet coke if I go out to dinner. Occasionally I’ll drink wine with a meal. But at home I’ll just have water.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favourite food?
Parmigiana di melanzane. But only if I’m in Italy because it just doesn’t taste the same from anywhere else.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Fern Gully, Skyfall, Iron Man, Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Martian, Psycho, The Lion King, Hercules, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and so many more.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
A proper kiss? I can’t remember. It was about 7 years ago. God, I need to start dating.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I went to Brownies twice and hated it. So, no.
29. Would you ever strip or pose naked in a magazine?
I’d pose in my underwear but not naked.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
I can’t remember. I’d love to have a pen pal or something though so I could write proper letters.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever got a speeding ticket?
I can’t drive.
33. Ever ran out of petrol?
Once again, I can’t drive.
34. Favourite kind of sandwich?
Chicken or hot roast beef. I can’t decide
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Scrambled eggs if they’re made by my dad. I ate cake for breakfast in Italy so that’s a good breakfast meal.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
I usually go to bed at about 11pm. I then stay up until about 4am reading. I technically have insomnia; it’s not as bad as it used to be though.
37. Are you lazy?
Yes. I am so lazy. I’m lazy when it comes to doing my university work.
38. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I didn’t dress up for Halloween as a kid. I don’t now either.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
I can only speak English fluently. I can speak enough Italian to get by on holiday though and I’m decent at speaking German too. My French is abysmal though.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No. I used to subscribe to a Chemistry magazine though. Fun times.
42. Which are better, legos or lincoln dogs?
Is this meant to say Lincoln Logs? Either way, I’d still choose Lego.
43. Are you stubborn?
Yes. I’m extremely stubborn.
44. Which is better Leno or Letterman?
I’m not American so I don’t have an opinion.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Yep. British TV is full of them. I watch Eastenders mainly but occasionally I’ll watch Emmerdale or Coronation Street too.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Not at all.
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes. If I’m home alone then I do.
49. Do you ever dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
No. I live in the UK, I’m not from a farming family, and I don’t plan on joining the Police so it’s unlikely I’ll ever use a gun.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Umm, November 2015. I graduated from university and most people had professional photos done.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Nope. I love musicals.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Yes. And it’s far too commercial now. It starts in June for some people.
54. Ever eaten a Pierogi?
No but I’d love to try one.
55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
I hate fruit pies. I just think that it’s wrong.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a dancer, a chemist, an actress, and a dendrologist.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
It happens to me rather often actually. It’s weird.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
No, I hate wearing things on my feet. I hate socks and shoes.
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
In the summer I’ll just wear my underwear or nothing. Unless I’m staying in a hotel with my family and then I’ll wear a vest top and a pair of shorts. In the winter I wear a big t-shirt and men’s pyjama bottoms (because they’re more comfortable).
63. First concert?
Oh my god. I think it was S Club 7.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
None because I’m not an American. I went to Wal-Mart the last time in time I was in Florida though and they were selling guns. I didn’t understand it.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Cheetos. They need to bring them back to the UK so that I haven’t got to pay extortionate amounts for the Polish ones in the World Food aisle at my supermarket. What are Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes. From being 4 years old to 18 years old I took ballet, tap, modern jazz, and Irish dance lessons. I’d love to have lessons again.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
We never had those at school.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes. I think the last time was when I saw Nicki Minaj in concert.
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Regularly burn incense?
No. I don’t even burn candles never mind incense.
77. Ever been in love?
No. I don’t think I have.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Bastille or Hozier.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
I saw Nicki Minaj in Manchester on the 4th of April 2015. I loved it.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
Tea. I can’t stand coffee.
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Err, I’ve never had a snickerdoodle. But I wouldn’t just like to eat pure sugar either. I think I’ve misunderstood this question to be honest.
83. Can you swim well?
Yep. I love swimming.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
I’d love a live band but the song selection would be too small. So, I guess I’d have to have a DJ.
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes. I won £20 once in a raffle.
88. Ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better, black or green olives?
Neither. I hate olives.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can’t do either.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room. If I had a library room I’d want a fireplace in there too.
92. Do you want to get married?
Eventually. When I find the right person.
93. If married how long have you been married?
I’m not married.
94. Who was your HS crush?
Just one of the ‘cool’ guys.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No. I’m 21. I haven’t done that since I was about 5.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
Not really. If I did want a child I’d adopt because there’s so many children in this world that need a loving home. I’d rather foster or adopt a child than have my own.
98. What’s your favourite colour?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next?
I’m tagging everyone. If you want to do it then you’ve been tagged by me.
Okay, so Yvo only had 97 questions on her post but I did a little digging until I found the other three.
This was fun.