Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is: Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh
I’m only listing 5 books this week because I don’t really read funny books. This could be because I don’t read many autobiographies though. I still can’t believe that it took trying to create this list to find out that most of the books I read are very serious in tone. I should probably read some funny books in the future.
- Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
- The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman by Lawrence Sterne
- The Importance of Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde
- Look Who It Is! by Alan Carr
- 50 Shades of Grey by E. L. James
The last one is the funniest book you will ever read. Especially if you’re drunk with friends and reading it aloud.