Hello, dear readers!
The wonderful Historian @ An Historian About Town has nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much 🙂 I love this award because it’s a wonderful way to discover new things about your favourite bloggers as well as a great way to discover new blogs.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers who you think deserve the award.
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them!
- Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer.
Okay, without further ado I shall get on with the questions that the Historian has set for me…
1. What animals would your Patronus be?
My Patronus is officially a wolf which I think is pretty accurate for me. I am a bit of a loner.
2. How do you feel about ketchup?
I like it with like chicken nuggets or fish fingers or chips (fries) but I don’t eat it with mashed potatoes or anything like that.
3. If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Planet Earth. It’s just amazing. I loved Planet Earth II because it reminded me that nature is both inspiring and terrifying. It made me think about the wonders of evolution and it also made me feel very insignificant, in a good way.
4. What is the number one quality you look for in a friend?
I don’t know. Friendship is a weird thing. I met my best friend because she basically forced me to sit in a cafe with her for five hours between our classes at university. We just clicked in so many ways but I don’t think that I looked for any particular traits in her when we met.
5. What is the first blog you remember reading?
I genuinely can’t remember. Sorry.
6. What was the last book that you read and what did you think of it?
The last book I read was Good Me, Bad Me by Ali Land and it was pretty good. I’m actually posting a review of it tomorrow.
7. Do you believe in the power of Netflixing for a day?
Yes. Well, not on Netflix because I don’t have it but I do love binge-watching shows. I find it really relaxing and it just helps me calm down after a stressful day.
8. If you could volunteer with any organisation, which would it be?
I’d like to volunteer to help with the education of young people in need. I don’t know if there’s an organisation like that in the UK but if you know of one then please let me know.
9. Favourite emoji?
😒 or 😂
10. If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be and why?
I’d just make it more professional and better in general. I’m not happy with it yet but I will be soon. Hopefully.
11. What do you want your blog to accomplish in 2017?
I don’t know. I don’t have any specific goals like a certain number of views or followers. I’d just like to be proud of the content I created in 2017 and that means that I’ll be working hard on creating more reviews and posts about the literature I love and I’ll be cutting back on the memes.
- Holly @ Nut Free Nerd
- Ayustika @ That Bibliophilic Cauldron
- Andie @ Books, Coffee, and Passion
- The Book Raven
- Silanur @ Aloof Books
- If you were stranded on a desert island and you had three books with you, what would they be?
- If you could meet any famous person, alive or dead, who would you meet and why?
- What is your favourite Disney/Pixar film?
- E-reader or physical book?
- What’s your favourite social media platform?
- If you could move you a different country where would you want to live?
- Which book/film genre do you dislike the most? Why?
- Which Hogwarts/Ilvermorny house are you in?
- Which blog post did you most enjoy writing in 2016?
- Why did you choose your blog’s theme?
- What are you looking forward to in 2017? Blog-related or otherwise.