I’ve been tagged for the Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Juliet | Not Capulet. I love her blog name, her blog, and the fact that she’s a ‘big scary feminist’. You should all go follow her right now.
Awards such as this are a great way to find new blogs to follow.
- Include the award image in your post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog (Juliet | Not Capulet)
- Mention the creator of the award: Okoto Enigma!
- Tell your readers three things about yourself and answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
- Nominate ten to twenty other bloggers and notify them on their blogs
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice
- Share the link to your best/favourite post!
Okay, on to the questions…
Three facts about me:
- I took dance lessons for 14 years and I only quit when I went to university. I never wanted to be a dancer, unlike my classmates, but I adore ballet and I wish I could take lessons again.
- I’m interested in politics. Like, waaaayyyyy too interested in politics. So much that my parents think I should become a politician even though my education has been in English Literature rather than politics. Which is slightly insulting because most politicians, both from the UK and around the world, are hypocritical and corrupt.
- I almost did my degree in Physics rather than English Literature. Sometimes I wish I had done my degree in Physics.
1. Where in the world would you most like to travel?
I have a few different places I’d love to go to but my top three are Hawaii, Iceland, and New Zealand. If I had to choose just one of those places then it would be New Zealand.
2. Who would you like to play You in a film of your life?
I have no idea. Maybe Helena Bonham Carter because she’s crazy and she’s a great actress.
3. If you were to write a book about anything, fact or fiction, what would it be about?
I’d probably write one about Christopher Marlowe and the mystery of his life. Was he a spy? Was he an atheist? How did he die? No-one knows.
4. What’s your favourite quality about yourself?
I like how determined I am. When I want something I put 100% of my effort into getting what I want. It’s a bit weird because I’m a huge procrastinator too which clashes with my determination to get what I want/need.
5. What is your dream job?
I want to research Early Modern literature which is a bit sad for a dream job really. It probably means that I’m in for a career in academia or something along those lines. If I could work at a research-based university, like the one I did my MA at, then I’d be very happy.
- Why did you start a blog?
- What are you most proud of in your life?
- What’s the last film you watched and did you enjoy it?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Michelle @ Book Adventures
- Tiana @ The Book Raven
- Ayustika @ That Bibliographic Cauldron
- Larkin @ Wonderfilled Reads
- Jo @ Book Lovers Blog
- Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse
- Heather @ The Sassy Book Geek
- Andie @ Books, Coffee & Passion
- Silanur @ Aloof Books
- Faith @ Alias Faith Rivens
If you don’t want to take part then that’s fine but if you do take part then please link me to your post so I can see them all!