The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This post is an opportunity to recap the past week on my blog and in my personal life. It’s also a chance to set up some goals for the upcoming week and talk about anything else that I want to talk about.
See the rules here.
I’ve been in the Lake District all week and I had so much fun. I also read a lot which
On Tuesday I went to Wordsworth House and Garden to see where William Wordsworth was born and I also went to Whitehaven to eat fish and chips by the sea. It was a lovely day out and the fish and chips were some of the best I’ve eaten at the coast (except for at Mablethorpe).
On Wednesday we headed down to Settle on the Settle-to-Carlisle railway line. We also drove to Ribblehead Viaduct to experience just how tall it is. It’s a beautiful structure and it’s very odd to stand underneath it when a train passes over it. I loved visiting the viaduct and the beautiful countryside that surrounds it.
On Friday we drove to Carlisle and I bought some antique books from a great bookshop called Bookcase. It was absolutely freezing in Carlisle and we actually headed home early because it started to rain rather heavily. We did stop off for lunch on our way back to our cottage though so we made the day last a little bit longer.
I have today off work but I’m back tomorrow (sad times) so I’m trying to finish some of my ARCs before they’re due to be reviewed.
Books I’ve read:
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
- Defender by Robert J. Crane
- Avenger by Robert J. Crane
- Champion by Robert J. Crane
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
This week’s posts:
This week’s to-do list:
- Read at least two books
- Reply to all comments
- Post to instagram once per day
- Post at least two book reviews
Have a great week!