I was tagged by the lovely Michelle @ Book Adventures to do the Blogger Aesthetic Award. I had fun doing this because I’ve never thought about my aesthetic before. I found all of these images on Pinterest.
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
Autumn – I have a sort of autumnal vibe going on in my wardrobe so that’s what a lot of these images represent. I adore autumn, it’s my favourite season, and I love the fashion that accompanies it. I also love the landscape of autumn because the colours are just stunning.
Nature – I love being in nature and the great outdoors. I also love bringing the nature inside and I have a few cacti and succulents in the house, hence the cute little cacti being included in this mood board.
Science – I’m a huge science nerd and it often makes its way into my aesthetic via clothes, accessories, and artwork. My love of science is shown here by the Orion Nebula and the beakers that the cacti are in.
Renaissance Era – I chose to include the painting The Birth of Venus because the Renaissance is a huge part of my life and Renaissance art is just beautiful.
I’m not going to tag anyone specific but please do this if it takes your fancy! It was a lot of fun.
Is this what you expected my aesthetic to be like?