The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This post is an opportunity to recap the past week on my blog and in my personal life. It’s also a chance to set up some goals for the upcoming week and talk about anything else that I want to talk about.
See the rules here.
I did a lot of overtime again this week and I actually burnt myself fairly badly at work on Wednesday so it wasn’t a good week. However, since today is Easter Sunday I have the day off from work because everywhere has to be shut today. Yay!
I bought a dress yesterday and I’ve ordered the same dress in a different colour and pattern because I love it so much. I won’t have my hands on the other one for a few months though because it’s sold out everywhere.
Lent ended today. I ate chocolate for breakfast. I have yet to eat crisps. I feel rather sick actually. I’m going to try and keep up the whole no chocolate/no crisps thing because I felt healthier when I wasn’t eating them.
Book’s I’ve read:
- The Gustav Sonata by Rose Tremain
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
This week’s posts:
- Musing Mondays: Favourite Names in Literature
- Book Review: Cinder by Marissa Meyer (The Luna Chronicles #1)
- Book Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
This week’s to-do list:
Read at least two books Reply to all comments
- Post to instagram once per day
Post at least two book reviews
Next week’s to-do list:
- Read at least two books
- Reply to all comments
- Post at least two book reviews
- Write in my bullet journal every day
- Edit conference paper
Happy Easter everyone!