Who died on your birthday?
- Johann Ludwig Bach (1731)
- Ayrton Senna (1994) – Weird fact time: my dad was watching this F1 race in the hospital just before I was born and Senna was pronounced dead at the exact same time as I was born. Freaky.
What’s your star sign?
Taurus (21st April – 21st May)
The Taurus personality is one of the most easily recognisable of the zodiac. Positive Taurus traits include reliability, practicality, ambition, sensuality, and independence. However, they also have some negative traits and can be very lazy, stubborn, materialistic and possessive at times.
What’s your Chinese Sign?
- Lucky numbers: 3, 4, 9
- Lucky colors: red, green, and purple
- Lucky flowers: rose, cymbidium orchids
On which weekday were you born?
What song was on number 1 in the charts when you were born?
- The Most Beautiful Girl in the World by Prince (UK)
- The Sign by Ace of Base (US)
I actually love both of these songs.
How was the weather when you were born?
It was 10°C and windy apparently. The weather forecast for today is only slightly better.
Anything important ever happen on your birthday?
- In Vienna, Austria, Mozart’s opera The Marriage of Figaro is performed for the first time (1786)
- The Penny Black, the first official adhesive postage stamp, is issued in the United Kingdom. (1840)
- Queen Victoria opens The Great Exhibition at The Crystal Palace in London. (1851)
- The dwarf planet Pluto is officially named. (1930)
- Disney-MGM Studios opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States. (1989)
That’s it for this little birthday tag. I really enjoyed doing this and I found out a lot about my birthday that I didn’t know before.