The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This post is an opportunity to recap the past week on my blog and in my personal life. It’s also a chance to set up some goals for the upcoming week and talk about anything else that I want to talk about.
See the rules here.
It’s been a while since I did a Sunday Post and I’ve had some ups and downs in the last few weeks.
Good things that have happened include:
- Seeing Spider-Man: Homecoming on the day it came out in cinemas
- Having a really good meeting about future PhD funding opportunities
- Finally posting a review on my blog
- Finding out that my tram fare for uni will cost about half of what I initially expected
- Losing 4lbs (while still eating cake)
Bad things include:
- Three migraines within the space of four days
- General illness
- Overtime at work
Books I’ve Bought:
- The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
Books I’ve Read:
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie
Reviews I’ve Posted:
This week’s to-do list:
- Read one book
- Write in my bullet journal every day
- Post on Instagram (at least) once
- Post a review of The Mysterious Affair at Styles
- Watch one episode of American Gods
Have a lovely week everyone!