The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This post is an opportunity to recap the past week on my blog and in my personal life. It’s also a chance to set up some goals for the upcoming week and talk about anything else that I want to talk about.
See the rules here.
This week has been full of ups and downs. I don’t really want to talk about the downs so I’ll just focus on the good stuff that happened this week…
I finally saw Black Panther at the cinema on Tuesday and it was amazing. I laughed, I cried, and I was just generally in awe of the majestic qualities of the film. It was visually stunning too. 10 out of 10, would recommend.
Other than that, I mainly focused on my work this week. I got a new journal to act as an annotated bibliography and I’m loving it so far. I have a much more detailed version of my annotated bibliography on my computer but it’s nice to have a handwritten version (in a very pretty pink journal) that I can take with me to supervisions and carry with me at all times. I’m thinking about getting a Moleskine or another Leuchtturm 1917 ahead of the conference season this summer to keep all of my notes in but it’ll probably be a Moleskine because they’re cheaper and I already use Leuchtturms for my bullet journal and my annotated bibliography. Does anyone have an alternate journal that they love?
This Week on the Blog:
- Top Ten Tuesday: Five Favourite Book Quotes
- Book Review: The Last Man by Mary Shelley
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Book Review: The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
- Shakespeare Saturdays: Elizabeth I and Her Influence
Books I Read:
- The Last Man by Mary Shelley (4.5 stars)
- The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie (4.5 stars)
This week’s to-do list:
Read two books Start writing presentations for uni
Next week’s to-do list:
- Read two books
- Finish presentations for university
- Post two #studygram photos
I hope everyone had a great week!