The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This post is an opportunity to recap the past week on my blog and in my personal life. It’s also a chance to set up some goals for the upcoming week and talk about anything else that I want to talk about.
See the rules here.
This week was good, except for yesterday, and I managed to get a lot of work done so I’m very happy about that. I have even more work to do today though in preparation for my next supervision (which is on Tuesday, I think).
However, it snowed yesterday and I was forced to walk home from work since my mum had to abandon the car on her way to pick me up. I didn’t have a coat, gloves, or a scarf and it was about -8C so I was like a walking icicle towards the end of my 3-mile walk to the car. The snow was bad this morning too so I couldn’t go to work. I felt super guilty about not going to work. I really hope that it doesn’t snow next week because I have some great stuff planned.
This Week on the Blog:
- Currently Reading Tag
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Surprised Me
- Book Review: The Romance of the Forest by Ann Radcliffe
- Book Review: Clowders by Vanessa Morgan
- Shakespeare Saturdays: Mary Sidney, Countess of Pembroke
Books I Read:
- The Romance of the Forest by Ann Radcliffe (4 stars)
- Clowders by Vanessa Morgan (4 stars)
This week’s to-do list:
Read two books Finish presentations for university Post two #studygram photos
Next week’s to-do list:
- Read two books
- Post two book reviews
- Write up my annotated bibliography
- Post two #studygram photos
I hope everyone had a great week!