March went on forever. It’s been such a long month.
Most of March was uneventful but I did have a conference paper accepted and I went to some training days for PhD students.
I also saw Black Panther which was the highlight of my month.
Books I’ve read:
- The Last Man by Mary Shelley (4.5 stars)
- The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie (4.5 stars)
- The Romance of the Forest by Ann Radcliffe (4 stars)
- Clowders by Vanessa Morgan (4 stars)
- Renaissance Women Poets (4 stars)
- The Italian by Ann Radcliffe (4 stars)
Total: 6 books
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller (re-read)
I’m happy with the number of books that I read this month because I had a lot of work to do.
- March 2018 TBR
- ARC Book Review: The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
- Shakespeare Saturdays: Anne Askew, Writer and Martyr
- The Sunday Post #80
- Top Ten Tuesday: Five Favourite Book Quotes
- Book Review: The Last Man by Mary Shelley
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Book Review: The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
- Shakespeare Saturdays: Elizabeth I and Her Influence
- The Sunday Post #81
- Currently Reading Tag
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Surprised Me
- Book Review: The Romance of the Forest by Ann Radcliffe
- Book Review: Clowders by Vanessa Morgan
- Shakespeare Saturdays: Mary Sidney, Countess of Pembroke
- The Sunday Post #82
- Top Ten Tuesday: Five Books by Women On My Spring TBR
- The Sunday Post #83
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Take Place In Another Country
- Book Review: Renaissance Women Poets
- Book Review: The Italian by Ann Radcliffe
- PhD Life: March 2018 Recap
Only read and review books by women Dedicate my blog to Women’s History Month Complete two presentations for PhD ‘bootcamp’
- Read and review ARCs due
- Post all of my book reviews on Goodreads
- Read (at least) one book from my Classics Club list