I didn’t do a recap at the end of July for so many reasons but here’s a recap of August.
I spent the first few days of this month at an academic conference in Manchester but then I was ill. That wasn’t a great week for me and I fell behind on my thesis work.
I did see Mamma Mia 2 though and I eventually had a breakthrough with my research so it wasn’t a bad month.
Books I’ve read:
- The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
- The Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie
- Howards End by E. M. Forster
- August 2018 TBR
- The Sunday Post #93
- TBR Overhaul
- Book Review: The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- The Sunday Post #94
- Shakespeare Stuff I Want to Buy
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Pull You Out of a Reading Slump
- Mini Book Review: The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
- The Sunday Post #95
- The Best Books That Were Recommended to Me
- Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I Read in the First Year of my PhD
- Book Review: The Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie
- PhD Life: July and August 2018 Recap
- Have everything in order for my confirmation review
- Visit Haworth
- Blog consistently (at least 3 times per week)
- Read and review 4 books