This post is an opportunity to recap the past week on my blog and in my personal life. It’s also a chance to set up some goals for the upcoming week and share the music/films/TV shows/podcasts that I’ve loved this week.
It was my birthday this week. I don’t usually do much on my birthday – my day usually involves going to the cinema to see the latest Marvel film and eating McDonald’s fries – but it was weird because I couldn’t do anything at all. It’s not the worst birthday I’ve ever had but it was one of the strangest, mainly because I spent the entire day craving fries.
- 5 Favourite Bookstagrammers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Had Read As a Child
- Can’t-Wait Wednesdays #5 – Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- #MonthlyWrapUp: April 2020 (+ April Favourites)
- May 2020 TBR
- TBR Update: Translated Classics
Valperga by Mary Shelley – This was an interesting book. I’ll have a review up at some point next week (or perhaps the week after) but I have a lot of thoughts about this book.
Stay safe everyone!
This post does not contain affiliate links.