I finished the second full draft of my PhD thesis in November and it needs some tweaks but I’m almost done. I have run into some complications with submitting it before the end of the year (like I originally intended to do) but I guess that’s what happens when the world is going through a global pandemic. So, it looks like I’ll be submitting my thesis in February or March next year.
I didn’t finish reading any books, even the books that I started in October, but I will be taking a two week break in December so, hopefully, I’ll be able to finish at least one book next month.
- BE by BTS: Favourite tracks are Blue & Grey, Telepathy, and Dis-ease
- Breath by GOT 7
- Jam & Butterfly by DPR Live feat. Crush & eaJ
- His Dark Materials (Series 2, BBC)
- Cook, Eat, Repeat (Nigella Lawson, BBC)
- The Great British Bake Off (Channel 4)
This list may be updated later today to include GOT7’s new album.
- Piranesi by Susanna Clarke
- Dark Tales by Shirley Jackson
- November 2020 TBR
- Book Review: A Journal of the Plague Year by Daniel Defoe
- Shakespeare Saturdays: Sonnet 23
- Shakespeare Saturdays: Romeo and Juliet
- Classics Club Spin #25
- #CCSpin 25 Reveal – Which Book Will I Be Reading?
- Shakespeare Saturdays: John Lyly (Shakespeare’s Contemporaries #3)
Stay safe, everyone!
This post does not contain affiliate links.