The first month of 2021 is over and it was a tough one!
The UK went back into ‘full’ lockdown – it’s a lockdown but I still think we need stricter measures – and I’ve spent the entire month fixing broken links in my PhD thesis footnotes. I did manage to read more books than I expected to but that’s because I’ve had so much time on my hands. I think the only time I left the house – other than my weekly grocery shop – was to go to the dentist. Yay.
Epik High is Here (Part One) by Epik High – This is a fantastic album! My two favourite songs are Based on a True Story featuring Heize and In Self-Defence featuring Woo, Nucksal, and Changmo. Acceptance Speech featuring B.I. is also a great song.
Dystopia: Road to Utopia by Dreamcatcher – Dreamcatcher never lets me down and I have been streaming this non-stop since it was released. After listening to this multiple times over the last few days, I’ve decided that I can’t choose a favourite song because they’re all fantastic. I really wish I could afford to buy one of the physical albums.
- Earthlings by Sayaka Murata
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Seas by Jules Verne
- Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett
- The Lottery and Other Stories by Shirley Jackson
- Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
- Mort by Terry Pratchett
- January 2021 TBR
- 2020 Favourites
- ARC Book Review: The Stranger Times by C. K. McDonnell
- Best Books I Read in 2020
- 2020 Reading Stats
- Shakespeare Saturdays: Francis Beaumont (Shakespeare’s Contemporaries #5)
- New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2020
- Book Review: Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
- The Mystery Blogger Award
- Book Review: Memoirs from the House of the Dead by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Shakespeare Saturdays: Coriolanus
Stay safe, everyone!
This post does not contain affiliate links.