20 Books of Summer is a reading challenge/event hosted by the lovely Cathy @ 764 Books and it runs from the beginning of June until the end of August. There are options to read 15 or 10 books instead of 20 and I’ll be reading 10 books for the challenge. It’s my first time taking part in 20 Books of Summer (or 10, in my case) and I’m really looking forward to reading these books and everyone else’s posts.
10 books may not seem like a lot in three months but I have a lot going on this summer and I think this challenge will encourage me to read even when I feel like I don’t have time.
Okay, on to the list…
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb
- On the Soul by Aristotle – The Classics Club
- Dumb Witness by Agatha Christie
- Moll Flanders by Daniel Defoe – The Classics Club
- My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
- Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen – The Classics Club
- The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton
- The Pear Field by Nana Ekvtimishvili
- The Lost World by Arthur Conan Doyle – The Classics Club
I thought combining this with my Classics Club Challenge list would make sense! I’m super excited about reading this books over the coming months.
This post does not contain affiliate links.