I thought I’d do a quick update of how I’m getting on with my 10 Books of Summer list! I’ve linked to The StoryGraph summaries of each book and my reviews for the few books that I have reviewed.
20 Books of Summer is a reading challenge/event hosted by the lovely Cathy @ 764 Books and it runs from the beginning of June until the end of August. There are options to read 15 or 10 books instead of 20!
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb (Review)
- My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante (Review)
- The Pear Field by Nana Ekvtimishvili (Review)
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi
Still to read
- The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton
- The Lost World by Arthur Conan Doyle
- On the Soul by Aristotle
- Dumb Witness by Agatha Christie
- Moll Flanders by Daniel Defoe
This post does not contain affiliate links.