It’s time for another Classics Club Spin! I’m really looking forward to this one because it’s the end of the year and I need to read more classics. The rules are:
- Go to your blog.
- Pick twenty books that you’ve got left to read from your Classics Club List.
- Post that list, numbered from one to twenty, on your blog before Sunday the 17th of October.
- The Classics Club will announce a number from 1-20 on the 17th of October.
- Read that book by the 12th of December 2021.
- Resurrection by Leo Tolstoy (1899)
- Corinne, ou l’Italie by Madame de Staël (1807)
- The Female Quixote by Charlotte Lennox (1752)
- East Lynne by Ellen Wood (1861)
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens (1853)
- A Simple Story by Elizabeth Inchbald (1791)
- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad (1899)
- The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins (1868)
- A Handful of Dust by Evelyn Waugh (1934)
- Indiana by George Sand (1832)
- Evelina by Fanny Burney (1778)
- The Trial by Franz Kafka (1915)
- La Vita Nuova by Dante Alighieri (1295)
- The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot (1860)
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (1847)
- The Great God Pan by Arthur Machen (1894)
- Justine, or The Misfortunes of Virtue by Marquis de Sade (1791)
- A Thin Ghost and Others by M. R. James (1919)
- Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton (1911)
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas (1844)
Have you read any of these? Which book would you prefer to get in the spin?
This post does not contain affiliate links.