I am not currently accepting review requests.
I rate on a range from 1 to 5 with half marks available between 3 and 5. These are the explanations of my ratings:
- Unrated – I read less than 50% of this book and therefore feel that I am unable to rate it.
- 1 – I disliked this book and I would not recommend it.
- 2 – I disliked this book but I enjoyed one or two aspects of it. I probably would not recommend it.
- 3 – I liked certain aspects of this book but disliked others and there was a fairly even balance of both. I may recommend it to certain people.
- 3.5 – I generally liked this book but disliked some aspects. I would recommend this book.
- 4 – I really enjoyed this book but there are just one or two aspects that I disliked. I would recommend this book.
- 4.5 – I thoroughly enjoyed this book but there is perhaps one small aspect that I disliked or felt indifferent to. I would definitely recommend this book.
- 5 – This is one of my favourite books and I can’t find any faults with it. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this book to everyone.