I’d be happy to accept print copies and e-books (PDF or ePub) but I don’t have a Kindle or Kindle Unlimited so please don’t contact me about books available on Kindle. I live in the UK so please bear that in mind if you want to send a print copy of a book.
I will usually read and review a book within three weeks of receiving it but that could change at any time since I’m a student. I’ll post the review on my blog and on Goodreads and promote on Google Plus and Twitter. (Occasionally I’ll promote on Instagram too.)
I’d be happy to accept the following genres:
- Science Fiction
- Mystery and Thriller
- Nonfiction (Feminism, History, and Biographies of Historical Figures)
- General and Literary
- Young Adult
- Middle Grade
However, please don’t contact me about reviews for:
- Christian Fiction
- Nonfiction (Business, Religion, Food, and Celebrity Biography/Autobiograph)
I can be reached through my contact form or at email@example.com
I rate on a range from 1 to 5 with half marks available between 3 and 5. These are the explanations of my ratings:
- Unrated – I read less than 50% of this book and therefore feel that I am unable to rate it.
- 1 – Very Bad. I intensely disliked this book and I would not recommend it.
- 2 – Bad. I disliked this book although it may have one or two good qualities. I would not recommend it.
- 3 – Average. I liked certain aspects of this book but disliked others and there was a fairly even balance of both. I may recommend it to certain people.
- 3.5 – Good. I generally liked this book but disliked some aspects. I would probably recommend this book.
- 4 – Very Good. I really enjoyed this book but there are just one or two aspects that I disliked. I would recommend this book.
- 4.5 – Excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed this book but there is perhaps one small aspect that I disliked or felt indifferent to. I would definitely recommend this book.
- 5 – Perfect. This is one of my favourite books and I can’t find any faults with it. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this book to everyone.